Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Birthday Girl... 3 years

~Kailee had one Royal Party! She invited 3 friends and let us know that Grandma's could come, but Grandpas could go to Preston's Birthday party. Mckenna, Jocelyn and Abbie were the guests of honor, with Prince Preston in attendance.~



Birthday Girl... For some reason Kailee chose to wear Purple for her party... Her "nother" favorite color.

Best friends eating our best thing... SUGAR!

Jocelyn, Makenna, Kailee, Abbie, Adam, and wait, who's kid is that?
My favorite memory of the day was Kailee waking up and running into my room saying, "I'm Free now". Meaning 3 of course.


Presents... Presents... Presents... and just one more Present!






May the purple goblin come and kiss you and make all your dreams come true. Thank you Everyone for the best birthday Ever. I love you all. And you're welcome at my palace any time.

3 comments:

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

What a cute little party, Happy birthday Kailee! Kallie has that same purple dress and she wears it all the time. She calls it her Little Mermaid dress. I love the cake Michelle, it's so cute!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

What a fun party! Sure wish I could have been there. I can't believe she is 3. I miss you guys.

Stucki Family said...

Kailee is so beautiful! She looks like here mommy! Great job on the cake, as always you are super creative! By the way I still have the living room table for you. It rained the day of the baby blessing so my parents couldn't take it back to St. George.