Hey you crazy girls! I sure do miss you, i hope Texas is treating you kindly. Ya'll picking up the accent yet down yander? Hee hee, wow i can't believe how grown up everybody looks! Alright, have a good week Kristi
She is so beautiful Michelle!! You have some way cute kids!! Hey are you planning on taking a trip to St. George for our 10 year reunion? It's going to be on June 20th (over father's day weekend) There are a lot of fun stuff planned, and I would love to see you there!!
Hi Michelle!!! Long time no see. It was fun going through your blog and seeing what you have been up to! You have a very beautiful family. Here is me if you want shwellsfamily.com/blog except you will have to create an account on the left because I am way too paranoid for my own good! ha.
Fall is in session, just as soon as summer leaves! The kids are back in school and back to business. Sports, Piano, dance, and now scouting, we are one busy family. The kids are sure enjoying this new phase of their life, and I must say we enjoy being part of it.
9 comments:
So fun! Wait a second...is that a striped shirt on Kailee?
Michelle! Hi! Your kids are SO adorable. I found your blog through Lindsay and I'm so glad. It's so fun to keep in touch with people.
I love that your little girl looks so much like you!!! She is very cute, as I am sure you already know.
Cute pics! You guys are super cute!
Hey Michelle - your family is so cute! Your kids are absolutely adorable!
I totally want a girl next - talk about outnumbered I have a 1:3 ratio. :)
Hey you crazy girls! I sure do miss you, i hope Texas is treating you kindly. Ya'll picking up the accent yet down yander? Hee hee, wow i can't believe how grown up everybody looks! Alright, have a good week Kristi
She is so beautiful Michelle!! You have some way cute kids!! Hey are you planning on taking a trip to St. George for our 10 year reunion? It's going to be on June 20th (over father's day weekend) There are a lot of fun stuff planned, and I would love to see you there!!
Ummmmmm, I want to see pics of your bahama trip! I haven't talked to you in way too long! I want to hear all about your trip.
Hi Michelle!!! Long time no see. It was fun going through your blog and seeing what you have been up to! You have a very beautiful family. Here is me if you want shwellsfamily.com/blog except you will have to create an account on the left because I am way too paranoid for my own good! ha.
Post a Comment