Adam told Preston he could go anywhere in the country he wanted to go. The result... A trip, just the two of them, to Legoland. Preston was in Heaven... (Lego heaven if there is one) which meant Adam was too. The anticipation building up to the trip seemed almost as exciting as the trip itself. Preston wanted to stay in a really nice hotel, and had specifics of what made one nice. When it finally came time to go, even meeting Dad at the airport was incredibly exciting. I certainly can't speak for them and their feelings on their trip, but I know how much Preston adores his Dad and know this was likely the best time of his life.
How lucky Preston is to have a father of such good character. I've got 3 incredibles boys surrounding me.



1 comment:
This might be the most adorable thing I have ever heard. How fun. I must admit,though, that I am a bit disappointed that Preston didn't choose to come see his cool aunt Annie. I have legos, well, grandma Copier does I mean. Same diff.
Post a Comment