Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Triple the joy and triple the fun. Here are my babies.

To see my children all together is such a joy. They have made me so happy to be their Mother. I have to say I had the most wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday. Each of the children made me gifts and cards which they were thrilled to deliver to me. I find it difficult to to imagine them as grown ups as I am enjoying each moment with them so small and impressionable. I only hope I will always remember these special times with them. Thank you Adam for the beautiful roses and for making me dinner. Adam also purchased me tickets to see "Wicked", something I've wanted to see for a really long time. Thanks Babe.
Thank You Kathy for taking pictures for us. Kathy is a fabulous Neighbor to us, we don't know what we'd do without her. I've appreciated her friendship and how much she's helped me these last 2 years.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Love Love these entries! I am enjoying watching your children grow, too. We are so blessed to have you for neighbors and friends. The pictures came out great - easy when the Vandermyde kids are the subjects...