Kailee started Kindergarten this year. She was so excited, and very brave... even forgetting to hug Mom before she ran into class. I did follow her in and made sure I got my hug. She is enjoying school and seems to already know everything... so she says! Kailee loves playing with her friends Cara and Maria during recess and is having a blast. She just finished her first season of soccer... her first sport actually. She played with her friend Cara. After watching soccer on the computer, Kailee insisted she didn't need to practice. We loved watching her play and pick sequins off her uniform. What a fun daughter Kailee is!
Michael was thrilled to do a Preschool playgroup. 4 Moms near us rotate hosting a playgroup once a week. Michael is having a lot of fun and is enjoying his 'lil buddies. Michael is talking up a storm and making us laugh constantly. He loves to ride Kailee's pink bike (I'm determined not to buy him a bike before Christmas). He loves to eat pizza and Macaroni, play with his friends, and go to nursery at church. He just loves just being around others.
I am loving the experiences our children are having here. They are truly having a wonderful time, though missing their Grandparents and cousins constantly. We can't wait for Christmas to come when we'll see them all again.



No comments:
Post a Comment