Likely! But not certain. For those of you who are concerned about our welfare, we are fine. Since the birth of Michael (Who is the cutest bundle of smiles ever) we have had quite the happenings. Because of a few of them mixed together I have neglected you fans of my Blog. So I'm just letting you know we will be posting soon!
Latest since March...
Adam's Graduation from BYU/MBA, Michael's baby blessing, move out of Provo, 1 month stay with Adam's parents (including two baby showers and assisting in finishing their basement, Sister's Graduation, Move to St. George, Trip to Washington State, Family reunion in Hatch, trip to California (Trip for Adam to Dallas), back to St. George, just got done swimming in my sweat, I mean the pool, it is hot here. Now we are doing laundry, baby's awake, and I am off once again. Once I get Adam and I in the same vicinity, his lap top, and high speed internet, I will post some awesome pics of it all.
We are still doing amazing, just are running. Love you all... Talk soon.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah! I am so excited cause I am one of your biggest fans!!! Sounds like you have been crazy busy. How is the transition from two to three? Can't wait to see some pics!!!
Post a Comment