Mom and Angela had the best drives of the day! This is our adorable niece and nephew Emma and Tyler. "Is this over yet?"
FOUR!!! Believe me, the golf club was thrilled to have all 11 children and 12 adults golfing in July. We were quite the sight! We really did have a great time.
It is so good to read about your family and see how you are doing. I can't remember if I sent you an invite to our blog but if not just email me and I will get it out to you.
Michelle! How are you? Hope you don't mind me checking your blog out! Your kids are beautiful! The golfing looks like fun! Keep in touch girl! -Jana (Bundy) Homer
WAHOO!!! I am so happy to see pictures of you guys again! We sure miss you and are thinking of you this week as you are moving on to Texas! Cute pictures of the kids in their cowboy gear. Max was so excited to see pictures of them. Glad you are doing well. Let us know how the move goes! love, amy
Hi Michelle, I it's ok if I check out your blog. I found it through Renae's. I can't believe how cute your family and large your it is. You look very happy. Darci (Drake) Neville
Hey Michelle! I am sad too that we weren't able to connect this summer. When we went through St. George we were late for Sheldon's family reunion so we couldn't really stop to visit. I am so sorry. Are you guys in Texas? I saw your blog and decided to change mine because your background was so cute. I used the cutestblog website. I love it!
Fall is in session, just as soon as summer leaves! The kids are back in school and back to business. Sports, Piano, dance, and now scouting, we are one busy family. The kids are sure enjoying this new phase of their life, and I must say we enjoy being part of it.
8 comments:
It is so good to read about your family and see how you are doing. I can't remember if I sent you an invite to our blog but if not just email me and I will get it out to you.
Katie and Rachel say "hi"
Great job on updating! Crazy that you will be moving so soon. Good luck with all of that.
We love you!
I was wondering about you. Glad to see you are doing well.
Michelle! How are you? Hope you don't mind me checking your blog out! Your kids are beautiful! The golfing looks like fun! Keep in touch girl!
-Jana (Bundy) Homer
WAHOO!!! I am so happy to see pictures of you guys again! We sure miss you and are thinking of you this week as you are moving on to Texas!
Cute pictures of the kids in their cowboy gear. Max was so excited to see pictures of them. Glad you are doing well. Let us know how the move goes!
love,
amy
Michelle!!! You are still as gorgeous as ever! Glad I found your blog!
-Bonnie
Hi Michelle, I it's ok if I check out your blog. I found it through Renae's. I can't believe how cute your family and large your it is. You look very happy.
Darci (Drake) Neville
Hey Michelle! I am sad too that we weren't able to connect this summer. When we went through St. George we were late for Sheldon's family reunion so we couldn't really stop to visit. I am so sorry. Are you guys in Texas? I saw your blog and decided to change mine because your background was so cute. I used the cutestblog website. I love it!
Post a Comment